Thank you for your interest in our 2020 Summer Programs.
We have implemented the following measures to keep our staffs and students safe and stop the spread of COVID-19:
1. New and returning students are required to complete the "Return to Class" declaration;
2. Every student needs to sanitize their hands and measure body temperature before class commences.
3. Student who feels unwell or develops symptoms of illness should stay home.
4. Students whose body temperature exceeds 38°C will be sent home.
5. All students and staffs are required to wear mask in the centre.
6. Students are required to bring their own stationery and LEGO sets to classes. No stationery or LEGO equipment will be provided by the centre.
7. Should LEGO bricks are required during classes, the quantity will be kept at a minimum and the bricks will be sanitized before and after the classes.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are doing our best to provide our students with a safe and enjoyable learning environment.